Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New Twist on IPod

My oldest daughter (Amy) misses out on a lot of family "stuff" because she lives so far from us. Well, four hours isn't real far but it's far enough especially when the road conditions don't always make traveling safe. So, Jake and I (mostly I) decided to send Amy a valentine via her email and here is the Valentine we sent her: (I can't believe I forgot to take pictures of my valentine cards! That's what happens when I do things at the last minute :-( Jakob was very cooperative, almost too cooperative. He now says "cheese" but his smile with the "cheese" is well... there is no other way to put it, "cheesy!" But I thought this one turned out pretty cute. Check out his shirt. I know the sign is in the way so I had to do another picture and here it is: Okay one more picture this one of Riley and I promise the next posting will be something I create with my hands! I've got to organize my space then I will be inspired!!

Are these two not inspiration enough!!! I have so much fun with them! Well, I'm off to organize, if I can keep from the TV (Idol's on!).

Have a super blessed week and be creative!

Natalie

PS Excited about tomorrows Ladies Morning Bible Study from Beth Moore: Stepping Up: Psalms of Ascent. It's also count down time for me : I'm heading to Nashville for the Minister's Wives Conference in March (21 more days - three weeks!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment