Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mini Purse Album for Gracie

Thanks for stopping by and visiting!

I had to redo my post due to some blog issues with the font so this is a repeat of pictures that I had deleted from the first post from yesterday.






If you click on each picture you will get an enlargement to see the details better.








This was a fun project, here are the materials I used:
Pattern paper: MME "Pretty Please" Cardstock: Bazzill; Alpha Stickers, Pink Paislee; Chipboard letter, Hero Arts; Ribbon, American Crafts, Making Memories paint: lemon; Adirondack Dabber: Pink sherbert, Aqua; Buttons, Basic Grey "Two Scoops"; I used my EK Success photo corner scallop punch, Corner rounder, Edger Punch (dotted scallop), decorative corner punch; Marvy Uchida Oval Scallop punch; Karen Foster designs, Little Princess cardstock stickers, Inkadinadoo clear stamp, StazOn Jet Black ink, Antique Linen Distress Ink, Jenni Bowlin Studio Pink Grapefruit pearl flowers.

I have another "baby" project in the works.... this one will be for my new granddaughter who is still unnamed. Any favorite names out there?
blog signature

Follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness. 1 Tim. 6:11

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's super cute! Thanks for sharing!

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks like work. It paid off --it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete