Wednesday, June 24, 2009

All things "Sweet" and No Calories!

(sss09)
Isn't this a sweet sketch!! I love it. You can find samples of it by Korin's Design Team over at The Sweet Shop http://sweetstopsketches.blogspot.com/ If you play along you have a chance of winning a new digi set "Celebrate America" so please go visit!

Be sure and give Korin a big hello from me :-) She is one busy lady. Here is another sweet sketch by Korin but you will find it over at Christian Paper Crafts Magazine http://cpcmag.com be sure and check out the gallery of all the "Faith" based/Christ-centered papercrafts. There are some very talented ladies over there.
I've not been able to get to my craft table due to family responsibilites (new baby granddaughter!!!!)
(Addy isn't she SWEET!)
The fact that my craft table is overrun with supplies that desperately need to be put away is another reason that I can't get to my craft table and I think I lost my creativity in there somewhere!!! However, I'm attending a crop this weekend at Scrapper's Edge (our lss and where I work 2 days a week) and I hope to get my creative juices flowing again!! Hope everyone is having a delightful day and thanks for visiting!!

blog signature

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up! Galatians 6:9 (NIV)

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, your grand-daughter is so precious and so beautiful! Thank you for sharing this photo with us! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete