Thursday, July 30, 2009

Journaling #5

Just a quick post until later!! I appreciate your visit. Today I'm posting Journaling question #5
As a child did you grow up in church?

I hope you are enjoying these journaling prompts! If you have started your journal let me know! I'd love to read your comments. Be sure to check out www.cpcmag.com lots of inspiration and fun paper crafts that are faith-based to see!

Our Ladies Morning Bible Study is almost done with our "closet makeover" study called "Me, Myself and Lies" by Jennifer Rothschild. It's all based on the Scripture in Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my rock and my Redeemer." With the Lord's help I'm getting rid of the mind trash, none of it's good for even a yard sale (ha!), and soon the closet of my mind is going to be looking good! I'm working on it daily. Until later, have a wonderful day!!

blog signature


PS. I'm getting the craft itch... I hope I can get at my table and start creating soon!

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS O LORD; I WILL WALK IN YOUR TRUTH; UNITE MY HEART TO FEAR YOUR NAME. PSALM 86:11

No comments:

Post a Comment