Sunday, August 23, 2009

Family Fun at County Fair in Ferndale! Happy Anniversary!

Hi and welcome!
The weekend is winding down.... or perhaps it's already Monday for you! Bummer...
It was definitely a busy weekend! We had a great time with our family at the fair. Fun times! We did all the typical fair "stuff" including winning gold fish, eating corn dogs, admiring the exhibits, riding the merry-go-round, and visiting the barns and seeing the animals! Oh, and watching my dh and ds slide down the giant slide with Jakob and Riley Ann! I think I took over 70 pictures, many scrapbook worthy!! Whoo-hoo! We were celebrating our 33rd wedding anniversary so our evening ended with being treated to a very nice dinner by our daughters and my mom, (missing: ds had to get home to his dw) that was a nice surprise to end the day! I just wanted to share a few pics (not too many, I promise!)
She did not want to get off... we rode it twice. That would be Riley!

I hate my camera! Half of Poppa and Jake.

Sean and Riley Ann following Poppa and Jake. That's Gee-Gee (great grandma in the gray hoody)

Did I mention drive backhoes?

Ah... I'll take a corndog please, hold the mustard! Here is Princess Addy!

Princess Riley on the way home still full of smiles and giggles. Did I mention "fun times?"
I love my family!! Thank you Kerry for 33 years!! It's been a fast 33 hasn't it?
blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment