Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Another Winner!! SKETCH TUESDAY

Hey everyone!!
It's Sketch Tuesday over at Christian Paper Crafts and we have a winner from last week!! Congrats to GWENDOLYN46, Alisa our Sketch Challenge hostess had her son, Caleb picked a name out of a hat from all the entries!! Be sure to check out her layout! Everyone did such an awesome job on this sketch!! Gwendolyn is going to enjoy her new stamp from Nina B.'s new stamp set called "Lord of the Seasons" Thanks Nina B. Designs for supplying such a wonderful prize!! Be sure and check out Nina's blog "Crafting in Croatia"



Well, as I said it's Sketch Tuesday over at CPC so here we go! Remember you can use this sketch to create any card, layout, altered item or anything really! Take it, twist it, junk it up and make it your own! Don't forget to tag it with St 23 in the gallery so we can all leave you some love! If you upload it on your blog or any other forum be sure to tag it with CPC ST-23! I think I'm going to alter a notebook!!

Tomorrow is Kill-Her Wednesday workout day for me, so be sure and keep me in your prayers!! My daughter is making sure I stick to a good exercise routine and since Wednesday is right in the middle of the workout week she is making sure I'm staying on task! In the meantime I can't wait to see what Chelsea has for us to see on Wait on the Lord Wednesday! But we will have to wait until tomorrow!!

Until then, here is a quote from C.H. Spurgeon: No life can surpass that of a man who quietly continues to serve God in the place where providence has placed him.

blog signature

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit --- fruit that will last. John 15:16

No comments:

Post a Comment