Friday, September 4, 2009

Color Monday (CPC-CM20) "Hope Does Not Disappoint"

Hi friends!!
Are you excited about the 3 day weekend ahead. I'm praying that you have a fun and safe "end of the summer" holiday! Enjoy your time with family and friends.


I'm hoping to have more "creations" posted later but for now I just wanted to get my COLOR MONDAY CHALLENGE from CHRISTIAN PAPER CRAFTS posted! If you remember the color challenge was: old olive, ruby red, and more mustard (all fun color titles but I don't have a single one of those so I improvised!)


Here is my card and the list of "ingredients will follow!

CPC-CM20

I like this little stamp "Hope" it's just the right size and I really like the font used. It's from the Paper Company Studios and it's from the set called "Faith Greetings" (clear stamp set)
The Flower Stamp is from Hero Arts, I wasn't able to find it on their website (probably retired and it's a wood block stamp) but I just love it and it has so many possibilites! The Distress Inks from Ranger are Frayed Burlap, Mustard Seed and Dried Marigold, they were used to make the background on the focal point section by using a blending tool and a little water on a non-stick Craft Sheet from Inkessentials also a Ranger product. I stamped the images with Perfect Medium from Ranger and then used the following Perfect Pearls: Forever Red, Forever Green, and Forever Violet. The accent green pearls are from Queen & Co. Two pieces of mulberry paper was used from my stash and the base of the card is from Paper Accents: Recycled Paper Bag. The "ruby" red and "mustard" yellow cardstock is Bazzill. Thank you for looking and my prayer is that you will keep "HOPE" in your heart!

Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us. Romans 5:5

blog signature

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card, Natalie! Perfect joyful colors for HOPE!
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Natalie!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete