Friday, September 25, 2009

FUN ON FRIDAY AT CHRISTIAN PAPER CRAFTS

Hello!
Quick post I have to get to work! On my day off (bummer!) but it's a busy time at the store so I said I'd help. Today is FUN ON FRIDAY at CHRISTIAN PAPER CRAFTS. Here is Cindy's challenge for us and I'm definitely going to play but it will have to be later this weekend!
FUN ON FRIDAY CHALLENGE:
Today, we're going to have some fun and do something easy. We're going to use colored pencils on Kraft paper. That's it. Let's see what you can do and enjoy! Many blessings to all of you. When uploading your picture to our gallery, please use keyword FOF23. When uploading your project to your blog or other online communities, please use keyword CPC-FOF23.

Praise the LORD! Praise God in His sanctuary; Praise Him in His mighty expanse. Praise Him for His mighty deeds; Praise Him accoring to His excellent greatness. Psalm 150:1-2

blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment