Monday, September 7, 2009

Two Chances to win!!

Happy Labor Day!!
Guess what? That's exactly what I'm getting ready to do: LABOR!! My craft room is in need of desperate overhaul and I'm ready to start the task! I might even take a picture of it!

But before I do anything, I've got to share some exciting stuff that's is going on over at CHRISTIAN PAPER CRAFTS!! Two exciting opportunities to win some awesome stamps!! Don't you love to win stuff? I remember about two years ago I did a survey over at the EK Success site and I won $100 in merchandise, I was in crafter heaven!! It was totally unexpected! Let me tell you I had happy feet when I got the news of that one!! Whoo-hoo!
Now here is your chance! So the first is a prize connected to our COLOR MONDAY CHALLENGE. Here is the color challenge: Use Elegant Eggplant, Taken With Teal, and Old Olive. If you don't have those exact colors, it's okay to use something close to them. These colors can be used on any project, layout or altered item. Have some fun with this! Here are the details from Cindy: This surprise contest is open until midnight Sunday (9/13) and our design team will pick a winner. We'll announce the winner with next week's Color Monday challenge.The prize is the Breathe stamp set from our September vendor of smARTworks. This stamp set includes 4 butterflies and 1 sentiment stamp, perfect for 2-step stamping.
When you're project is complete, please upload it to our gallery using keyword CM21 and when uploading to your blog or other online galleries, please use keyword CPC-CM21.

Here is the second opportunity to win a stamp: Christian Paper Crafts is having another Posting Challenge! Our sponsor is Our Daily Bread Designs who has generously donated one of their newly released stamp sets for the winner of either Happy Birthday or Jesus. Okay, here are the rules.

The challenge starts on Monday, September 7, at midnight and ends Saturday, September 12, at midnight.

Be sure and check out the CPC DESIGN TEAM DELIGHTS our featured vendor this month is smARTworks. Check often for new creations with you in mind for inspiration and great ideas!

blog signature

This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples." John 15:8

No comments:

Post a Comment