Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fabulous Sketch Tuesday from Christian Paper Crafts

Good Morning!!


There it is our very cool sketch by Alisa!! You can twist it, junk it up and make it your own just remember to tag it with St 26 in the gallery at Christian Paper Crafts. If you post anywhere else be sure to label it CPC ST26. Have fun and let us know you've created something!!


Here is mine (which is a repeat from yesterday!)

CPC-ST26



blog signature

Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you who hope in the LORD. Psalm 31:24

3 comments:

  1. Natalie, can you help me out? I want to "follow" you either by email or RSS feed but I don't know where to sign up. I love reading your comments on the CPC site and then think that I want to keep in touch with your daily life but I can't find your sign up section. Thanks for helping me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops forget my last rantings. I see that I am a member. So sorry, LOL I am living in the land of broken computers so I am only getting part of each download. I have also only been getting in to see my email and not my Google reader. It has been taking me hours to do the smallest of things So sorry for clogging up your comment section.

    ReplyDelete