Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Fun Color Challenge and Sketch

Sketch Tuesday (CPC-ST27)
Good Morning!!


Boy am I behind on the posting, so sorry!! I'm trying to get back into the swing of things after being gone for the weekend. Playing catch up is what I'm doing this week and fighting a cough and just being worn out!! The little ones are content and so I thought I'd grab just a second to post our weekly color and sketch challenge from Christian Paper Crafts. Our fun colors this week are Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue and Barely Banana (CPC - CM-26) Don't forget to label your creations accordingly and I hope you'll let me know you've played along. I've been coming across a lot of fun sites for challenges and combining them as been a "challenge" there is even a site for that!!
Hope to be creating a card or something later on during nap times!! Until then have an awesome day! I hope to have time later to post a little about our women's retreat, the theme was "Joy" and we had a wonderful time of recharging and refreshing!
Here is a quote from one of the sessions
"Joy is not a station you arrive at but a manner of traveling."

blog signature

PS Tomorrow at Christian Paper Crafts we will be meeting with the ladies reading "Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World" by Joanna Weaver hope you'll join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment