Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hi there! (STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION, THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE, WITH ME AND THE BLOG!)
It's a late Wednesday evening and I just got done reading chpt 4 in the book "Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World" by Joanna Weaver. This is my second time reading the book and yes it is that good, I highly recommend it to those of you looking for a good nonfiction Christian book for women. It's not to bad for men either although it is definitely a "woman's" read!! I have read a few excerpts to my dh who of course doesn't get nearly as excited as I do! But that's okay! You should check out the Book Club over at CHRISTIAN PAPER CRAFTS and join the discussion!
siggy rust color
But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us.
2 Corinthians 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment