Thursday, November 5, 2009

Rejoice card! (CPC-BVT30)

CPC-BVT30

Here is my fast and easy, clean and simple, less is more, REJOICE card!! This is my little mini 3" x 4" card that was mainly made from leftovers. I almost feel like I'm cheating, it was so easy. It probably took me longer to photograph it than to make it! So, I'm rejoicing!! Seriously, I have so much to be thankful for and that does make me rejoice. God has been and is so very good to me and that was the inspiration for my card.

Here is my recipe:
Paper: K & Company (pattern paper from last years Christmas Cheer line, the card base is Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses, and the green cardstock is Bazzill.
Stamp: Rejoice (Good Stamps) this is an old, old, old stamp of mine.
Ink: Stazon, Jet Black
Ribbon: from my stash
Tools: Scallop oval punch from Marvy Uchida

Here is the rest of the Scripture that I had shared earlier in the day:
Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Philippians 4:4




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Gotta love it when a card comes together so easily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable. What a great way to use up little bits and pieces and so elegantly too!

    ReplyDelete