Saturday, November 7, 2009

Top Secret Assignment and more...

Hello Friends and Family!!
I have been on a TOP SECRET assignment as a Design Team member for Christian Paper Crafts so I've been very busy having fun with some incredible exciting secret stuff! Oh man, this is hard but my lips are sealed and my blog won't reveal what I've been working on, but I'm having some fun that's for sure!! And that is my excuse for not posting our FUN ON FRIDAY at Christian Paper Crafts (sorry about that team!) But here it is better late than never. I hope you'll get a chance to play along!!
The CHALLENGE is to just watercolor. Be sure to find yourself a big and fun image to watercolor and mix and match. We can't wait to see what you come up with!When uploading to our (CPC) gallery, please use keyword FOF29 and when uploading to your blog or other online galleries, please use keyword CPC-FOF29. There are no time limits or watercolor police. Just have fun! THANKS CINDY for a fun challenge!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment