Sunday, December 27, 2009

Color Monday; Family & Remodeling updates

Hello and I can't believe it's been over a week since I've been on here, that certainly says I've been just a little bit busy and a lot overwhelmed with life this last week.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas holiday! We certainly did! The family was all together minus one niece and her hubby. She had the nerve to go into labor and give birth!! Of course you know I'm just kidding, congratulations Shae and Ryan and although we missed your presence, we all forgive you! After all you have given us all the best gift! Quinton Lee, 6 pounds 14 ounces and 20-1/2" in length. Just so you know this little guy is not going to stay little and I can almost guarantee he will be playing basketball by the time he's walking.

Just a quick update on the remodeling.... it's still not done! But I did get the house decorated for Christmas (just in the nick of time) and the dust has settled and has vacuumed quite nicely, of course it took about 5 times to get it clean! But it did get done! Just need to do a little more painting and some trim work, purchase a mirror/medicine cabinet (old one didn't work even though dh did a great job updating it!) and install the shower door when it arrives. All but the installation of the shower door should be done this week! Hooray! It's looking good and I can't wait to post the pics.

Here is this Monday's Color Challenge at Christian Paper Crafts from Jen (aka Miss Boo). This was a challenge for me!! I wasn't sure I'd find the right combination for my card but I did!! I'm not posting until Tuesday because I'm using this weeks Sketch Tuesday challenge from Gloria!

So without further ado here is our challenge from Jen: "Bashful blue (or any light shade of blue), a light shade of purple, white, and an optional color is black. When uploading to our gallery, please use keyword CM37 and when uploading to your blog or other online galleries, please use keyword CPC-CM37."

I'll see you all tomorrow, if not sooner!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment