Monday, December 7, 2009

It's Color Monday!! "Cute or Elegant, It's Red & Brown."

Good Morning!
Hope you'll join us for the Color Monday Challenge at Christian Paper Crafts. Jen has adorable cards to share so be sure and check it out. Here is what Jen says about our colors this week: "Some say brown is the new black. Cute or Elegant, it's red & brown. You may also use white or vanilla.When uploading to our gallery, please use keyword CM34 and when uploading to your blog or other online galleries, please use keyword CPC-CM34. Here is a link to the CM34 gallery."

My card is actually from last week, which I hadn't posted yet at Christian Paper Crafts and you can find the post here. It's the "Gingerbread Couple" featuring the buttons.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is one of my most favorite color combos ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gingerbread cards and that look on Addy's face is priceless. I had to laugh at that one. I'm sure she was miserable but it was just too precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great color combination...I'm going to get busy on this! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete