Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Scrapper's Edge Scrapbook Sketch #1

Hello Friends!!

I'm so excited to share the very first scrapbook Sketch from Sondra Kirtley owner of Scrapper's Edge our local Scrapbook and Copy Store. The store is located in Eureka, Calif. (northern Calif) if you are traveling in the area you really need to stop by and say hello! (I work there 2 days a week, sometimes more if I'm needed!)


Sondra is one talented lady and keeps her store filled with so many of the latest papercraft supplies. I'm going to have to post some pictures or you can go to http://www.scrappersedge.net/ and check it out for yourself. You should also check out the store blog and see her latest Kit of the Month featuring some beautiful double-sided paper from 7-Gypsies, cardstock from Coredinations and the embellishments she has chosen for the kit are fantastic.

I would love to know if you use the sketch so be sure and leave a comment so that I can see your creation and I'll pass it on to Sondra as well. Please make sure you give her credit for using her creation, so label the sketch SESK#1

SESK#1

I've got a very busy week but I'm really hoping to play along and post a layout before the end of the week! I've got some adorable pics that I'm just anxious to do a layout with and this sketch would be perfect!!

Bye for now!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment