Friday, April 23, 2010

Thinking of You

Just a quick post, it's been another busy week at the Houston home! I did manage to squeeze in a card for a friend who had surgery this week (she's now home and doing well, I took her dinner last night and she looks great!)
My thanks to Gloria for the great sketch for Christian Paper Crafts this week!!

Here's my take on the sketch very, VERY, CAS!!

(pic a little dark, sorry about that but I did want to share the verse inside from Psalm 62; I love the stamps I've gotten from Our Daily Bread Designs.

Here's the EASY recipe!

Stamps: Unity (front) ODBD (inside) Paper: DCWV (Cafe Mediterranean Paper stack); Bazzill cardstock; Tools: Nestabilities label One; Punches: Marvy Uchida, butterfly and scallop oval (inside); EK Success, corner rounder; Martha Stewart, border punch; Creative Charms, adhesive pearls.

I'll try and get back later to post the other challenges but if you are stuck for some inspiration head over to Christian Paper Crafts!! There are some fun challenges and friends over there waiting to say hello!! Have a blessed day.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog! i totally appreciate your sweet comment. :)

    hope to see you around soon.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete