Thursday, May 27, 2010

Follow Your Dreams

Hello Delightful friends and family!
Another rainy day keeping us inside! My big plans to walk to the post office (whup-de-doo) with the grandbabies has completely been taken off the to do list. I guess we will be driving there. So I guess I won't be "following my dream" to get out of the house and enjoy a little sunshine (I could use a bit of natural vitamin D) If it was just me, I'd walk, but two little ones with no rain gear just isn't going to happen. Well, both Jakob and Addie are asleep, so I've snuck into my craft room (situated right across from their designated nap areas) to post this card for Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. My CAS card ended up being not quite so clean and simple but as I say, it is what it is! I was inspired to use red so this card had originally started out to be a color challenge but I changed my mind. Sorry the pic isn't better but with these rainy days I just couldn't get a good shot and my flash just added to much glare to the clear embossing. So again I say, it is what it is!! The stamp I used for the embossing is a Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous "Artful Flight" it's a beautiful set and this one of the five stamps in the set, I've not used it nearly enough! The other stamps are from Inkadinkadoo. And I used no pattern paper this week, there must be a challenge out there for that! I just haven't looked for one.



(click to enlarge)


Thanks for visiting and God bless!

Supplies

Paper: Bazzill cardstock, Paper Accents cardstock, Stamps: Tim Holtz, Inkadinkadoo, Ink: Palette, black, VersaMark (Tsukineko); Embossing powder, clear (Ranger); tools: EK Success, border punch; Spellbinders, Nestabilities (Label 1) Embellishments: ribbon (my stash of leftovers)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment