Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Christian Paper Crafts!!

I can't believe how fast this year has gone!!
I just want to say congratulations to Cindy and the rest of the Design Team on a job (normally I'd say "well done") but I'm going to say "well led." We can't take any of the credit or glory because we all know that the Lord has directed and placed into position those He desired to accomplish His purposes for this site. So I know I can speak for all of us "behind" the scenes girls that the Lord is doing a good work in us and we pray through us, too! If you have a minute won't you go over to CHRISTIAN PAPER CRAFTS and say hello and if you have a prayer request be sure and let us know, we have a group over there that loves to pray and it's been exciting to see all the answers to prayer. We have fun sharing our papercraft projects, too! Be sure and take a look at the gallery for some inspiration! God bless and have a great weekend!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh Natalie, I've been meaning to get over here so with a quiet house that smells like formaldehyde, here I am. I love your blog and reading it and seeing all of your work and talent that the Lord has blessed you with.

    ReplyDelete