Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Flower Inspiration (stvinspirebt7)

Hello from another sunny beautiful afternoon (and pray tell me, why am I inside??) in northern California! Actually I'm fixin' to walk to the post office to pick up my package from Taylored Expressions (thanks to the subscription from my mom!!! doin' a happy dance here!! I may skip to the mail ) So, I will be outside for a bit. I already ran some errands this morning and now I want to make a quick post of my card from Brenda's Inspiration challenge at StampTV.

Inspiration photo for the challenge!

Here is my card!
(STVINSPIREBT7)
I made this last night and really had fun with it. I used a rub on from Fancy Pants Designs to make the swirl and I then colored the pearls with Copic Markers (YR07 and RV17)
You may have to click on the inspiration photo to see the details and see where I've been inspired! My Botanicals set of stamps (I used the sentiments only.... from Gina K Designs) was the perfect match, I just love the font, and that qualifies me twice for the drawing to win a set of stamps! I won the Botanical set on Brenda's first inspiration challenge and here we are 7 weeks later, okay where is the time going.....
Ok, enough jabbering on to the deets of the card and then I'm off to the mail to pick up my package (whoo-hoo!!)
Delightful details: Paper: DCWV (Nana's Nursery - baby girl); Bazzill cardstock; Palette, black ink; Tools: Marvy Uchida, lg blossom punch, small scallop circle, butterfly and dragonfly. Button (Key Ingredients June, Taylored Expressions) Ranger Glossy Accents (on the butterfly & dragonfly)
Thanks so much for leaving a delightful comment and enjoy the rest of your day!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment