Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hello Friend! CPC Color Monday Challenge (CPC-CM67)

Hello Delightful summer friends and family! I can't believe that July is almost over....wasn't it just Memorial Day weekend? Goodness gracious! Well, I was having the most difficult time with this card trying to combine our color and sketch challenge at Christian Paper Crafts and I gave up on the sketch (it's not hard, just not working out with the paper and image I was working with and so here is my second try with just the color only. Light blue and light red are the colors. Isn't light red, pink? (tee-hee) but I didn't do pink I tried for a light red and this is what I came up with using my Copic markers (R20, R32, YR18, B12, W1) on this darling stamp from Imaginesce's Splash Dance (that's the designer paper, too!) I stamped with Memento, rich cocoa and then used my white Sharpie Paint pen to add white highlights. The other papers used were: Bazzill blue and red and Neenah brilliant white. I used my Spellbinders Nestabilities Label 1 and embossed with the Swirls CB folder on the patterned paper (see the 3rd pic for a better peek). The sentiment sticker came from deep within my stash and the little crab I cut out from another piece of the Splash Dance line. The card base is a Z fold and is blank inside. Last but not least is the red "gem" from KaiserCraft

CPC-CM67


Thanks for looking and I'm delighted everytime I get a comment to read! Thanks again for looking enjoy the coming weekend! I'll be back before that I hope, I have a few more cards I'm hoping to finish for some very fun challenges...

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Natalie, this is absolutely darling. I love this card and the image is great. Cute little octopus.

    Yes we are having the baby. We are at the hospital right now. Should happen in a couple of hours. Yea!!!!

    ReplyDelete