Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lovely October Afternoon....wait a minute!

Okay, it's not really an October afternoon (I'm not losing it!) but the paper I used for my card is October Afternoon's Flying a Kite! Cute papers!! All in my kit from Taylored Expressions. Love it, love it!! Now in reality, it is a beautiful July afternoon, the sun is shining and I've been in all day! (so maybe I am losing it a bit {tee-hee}) Still have more work to finish before I can enjoy this lovely day, though. But since I'm taking a break from my work, I thought I'd upload this card I did for our Bible Verse Thursday last night (yeah, I know... it's Saturday!) but there are no challenge police at Christian Paper Crafts, so there!!! :-) It's all for fun and an opportunity to shine for the Lord with our paper crafts. Here is my card, and the challenge was to either have an image with a home or a verse with home our house in it. Well, I did both thanks to my Ippity Devoted set from Unity Stamp Co.

(CPC-BVT#63) I've done a Z-Fold card!! Fun and easy peasy!

(front of the card looks a little crooked, I think the rick-rac tilted it a bit)

Just another view... you can tell I'm not anxious to get back to the workload....

Here are the deets and then I seriously must get back to work:

Most of the ingredients are from the June Key Ingredient kit from Taylored Expressions. Here is what is not from that kit: Copics: R20, RV17, BG45, Y08, YG11,E33, E19, E37; Ink: Memento, rich cocoa, Distress Ink, Frayed burlap (for edges) Paper: Neenah white cardstock; Tools: Marvy Uchida, scallop oval punch; EK Success, photo corners; Nestablilities Label 1; Zig pen, chocolate for faux stitching.

Thanks for your delightful comments!! I love reading them. Well, it's time to get my nose back to the old grindstone! Actually, it's the computer over at the church, I've got to type up the bulletin and pick out the songs for the services (I wear many hats!) and then get the song list and Scriptures loaded into the MediaShout, then finish my Sunday School lesson, it's all good stuff!! Blessings!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment