Tuesday, July 13, 2010

One Lump or Two?

Hello Delightful Friends and Family!!
Hope everyone had a great weekend, Our family went on the Hellgate Jet Boats and had a blast. Hopefully, I'll blog about that later. I did finish a card last night for the Christian Paper Crafts Color Monday Challenge of blue and white and I used the Taylored Expression Sketch Challenge for my inspiration. I'm rushing through this because I've got to leave for work in about 3 minutes!

CPC-CM65 and TESC120



Details: Paper - Graphic 45, Bazzill, DCWV; Stamps - Taylored Expressions, CreativiTEA set; Ink - Archival, cobalt; Kaiser pearls, Nestablilities Label 9, Cuttlebug.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This card is super cute--I just loooove blue and white together! And how fun--one lump or two:) Love it! Beautiful job on both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this card Natalie and this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete