Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to Riley!

Hello Delightful friends and family!
I know it's been ages since I've written but time just has not allowed me the luxury of sitting at my computer to "visit" or spend a lot of time at my craft table. That doesn't mean I haven't been creative, I have, but I've just not had time to post it, but I do have the pics! I'm really counting on after Christmas to get back into the regular habit of writing again.
Yesterday we celebrated Riley Ann's 3rd birthday! Cannot believe she is already 3 years old (today is her actual birthday). She was so excited about having cake, it superceded her presents!

Is she not a doll?!!



Busted by Grammie and I got it on film! The little pills! Riley and her partner in the sugar crime is none other than her cousin Jake!

Happy Birthday dear Riley Ann, happy birthday to you!! Love you lots!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Riley is a living doll!
    Thanks for sharing this with us.
    By the way, thanks for stopping by my blog. I love that you are interested in my tips and seem to use them. You asked about how to keep the items from slipping out & I do have an idea. I suggest removable adhesive. That is what I use & it works well. I have also used binder clips in the past. You can get a box of 50 or more for really cheap. Even the dollar store carries binder clips. I hope this helps.
    Have a great holiday.
    Take care,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete