Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Hello Delightful friends and family!

Today is my son, Sean's birthday! So in honor of his day, I made him a card (duh!) but I love the sentiment on the inside "Growing Up is Optional" now I'm not saying Seanie needs to grow up (he's 32 and married, has two adorable daughters and a decent job) but I will say there are moments when you can see the little boy peeking out from behind that scruffy beard he has decided to grow. So this fun image I thought would be just a silly way of celebrating his "maturity" level or lack thereof! Happy Birthday, Sean - love you lots (as you already know!)

SSS#90

The sketch from The Sweet Stop Challenge blog may be familiar, it's from the last post! But this fun digi image and sentiment is from Bugaboo Stamps and this is Gus. This is one in a series. Take a moment and check out the website and see the other creations by Jodi Mackrell. They are hilarious. I know what digi I'll be choosing for my mom's birthday!!

Ingredients:

Designer paper: My Minds Eye "Fine and Dandy"; Card stock, Bazzill and Neenah bright white. I've colored the image with my Copics and the image was cut with a Nestie (lg deckled rectangle); Ribbon is from American Crafts. I also used Glossy Accents on Gus' glasses and the #7 on his "vehicle." Finished card 5.5 x 4.25

Thanks for looking and have a blessed week!
Please keep the following in your prayers: Abby, Jennipher, Randi, my grandbabies that are sick with coughs and fever and one with the stomach flu. Thanks!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am sure your son totally adored this card! Am I correct? It is too cute.

    ReplyDelete