Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm blessed!

Hello Delightful friends and family!
We had a belated birthday dinner for my son Sean and all the kids plus all the grandkids were there to celebrate. Here are my little and not so little cutie patooties in order of age!

Jakob (almost 4!) The leader of the pack!

Riley Ann (3 yr.) with Jakob's cat Smokie and smiling so sweetly.

Addyson (almost 20 months) trying to ride big brother Jake's bike.

Tucker Lynn (2.5 months old) she's just being cute!

Well, there is the line-up of some pretty cute kids, of course I'm a little prejudiced! But then I'm the Grammie, I'm entitled!! Have a fun day and check back this week I'll be posting some card challenges and the Taylored Expression Blast From the Past is happening on the 19th! (see the sidebar) See you soon!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Natalie! That Tucker Lynn is so cute and cuddly. They grow so fast. And the rest are just plain adorable! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete