Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bible Verse Thursday - Gotta Storm in Your Life?

Happy Thursday (and it's almost the weekend!) to you my delightful friends and family!!

Do you know anyone going through one of those "storms of life" okay maybe I should rephrase that. Do you know anyone who is NOT going through a storm? That's better. I think just about everyone we know can relate. We certainly are not exempt from life's trial and tribulations. I know I certainly don't like going through them, but when we look back, if we are "staying the course" and keeping our spiritual eyes focused on the Lord, we should be able to see ourselves mature in our Christian walk and our faith in Christ grow. If not, then we may have to take the test again.... no thank you! But there is always encouragement in the Word of God, especially in the Book of Psalms. Who better than the psalmist, who certainly had a storm or two or three...or maybe too many to count (!) to share such a wonderful verse which I'm sharing in this card? I hope it helps you to stay focused on our Rock, the Lord Jesus Christ. He certainly is where I get my strength and comfort from!

CPC BVT#94 and CPC CM#96

It is Bible Verse Thursday over at Christian Paper Crafts so be sure and check out the Creative Blog HERE. Angie has another gorgeous card to share with us this week and unbeknowst to me, we used the same verse and the same Color Challenge (CPC CM96) from Mary! Well, the ladies over there said that "great minds think alike" (tee-hee!) when they saw the cards!

The stamp is from OUR DAILY BREAD DESIGNS, they are a Partner Company at Christian Paper Crafts.

Here are the ingredients:
Stamps: ODBD, Scripture collection 4
Paper: Bazzill card stock, Neenah natural cardstock
Ink: Memento, rich cocoa
Embellies: Hemp Cording, Darice; Buttons, my stash probably BoBunny (3 smaller buttons)
Tools: Fiskars Upper Crest border punch; Spellbinders, Nestie - Deckled Rectangle; Cuttlebug, EF, Divine Swirls.

Thanks for looking and I pray your day and days to come will be "storm" free.
God bless and thanks for leaving a delightful comment!



Photobucket

1 comment: