Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cup of Tea Anyone?

Hello Delightful friends and family,

SSS#93

Another crazy busy week gone by and I need to sit and have a cup of tea and just take a timeout! And who better to spend time with me but the adorable Cocoa! He is so fun to color and I think coloring with Copics is my therapy that melts the stress away! Of course, I must admit that praying is at the top of the stress reducing remedies so I highly recommend that first and foremost!
Well, I must ask what is your favorite tea? I have many favs but the one at the top of the list is spiced chai by Big Train. It's probably a little sweet for most but something about it just makes me go ahhhhh reeelaaax! It's also wonderful cold with crushed ice and a big dollop of whip cream. Yum! Of course right now I'm all about hot tea, too cold to add any ice! I happen to have a free drink card I need to take advantage of and you guessed it, it will be spiced chai 16 oz. extra hot, nonfat milk and whip cream!! (I know whip cream with the nonfat, why bother!!) You know, I think I'm already starting to relax... ahhhh.
Here's my card which inspired this post! It's another Sweet Stop Sketch and of course Cocoa from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps! I'm too late to post over at the Sweet Stop but couldn't resist sharing this fun creation. Korin the owner of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps which is one of our partnering companies at Christian Paper Crafts and she is a delight, check out her blog at Rejoicing Every Moment.

I'm still a novice at the Copic coloring but they are a lot of fun to work with - makes me feel like an artist (ha!).

Here are the ingredients:

Paper: Basic Grey, Hopscotch; Card Stock, Bazzill and Neenah; Stamp, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Ink, Palette black; Ribbon, American Crafts; Button, Making Memories; Copic Markers to color; Distress Ink, Worn Lipstick for blending around image; Spellbinders, Nestabilities Deckled Rectangle.

Thanks for visiting now go grab your favorite cup of tea!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment