Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Is it Spring, Yet?

Happy Wednesday to you all!!
I have a fantastic sketch to share with you and the card I was inspired by it. The sketch was created by Gloria Stengel who is on our DT at Christian Paper Crafts. She has a blog that has some serious eye candy especially yesterdays post. If you love Graphic45 paper then you are going to LOVE all her cards, layouts and fabulously fun projects from yesterday!! So be sure to visit her at Scraps of Life. We are praying she makes a second term on the Graphic45 design team!
Speaking of eye candy the Beat the Winter Blues gallery at Christian Paper Crafts features My Time Made Easy has some stunning cards and projects! You can catch a sneak peak here.

Well, it's the middle of the week and there are some fun challenges thoughout the week at Christian Paper Crafts. I encourage you to join us over there and register to become a part of our community. There are 3 membership packages that you can choose from, all of which are very budget friendly. You might consider becoming a fan of our Facebook page, and follow our Creative Blog. It's fun to see how the Lord is helping us to grow and more importantly to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

I did take some liberties but here is my card! Just love this paper by My Minds Eye, it's called Fine and Dandy (double-sided too!) cute, cute, cute paper! Is this little sprout just a sweetie pie or what?! She is called Peekaboo Baby and she is part of the Lollipops at By Lori Designs Digi Shop I've just fallen in love with ALL the images!! The sentiment (Spring) is a Pink Paislee stamp that I've stamped with Dried Marigold (Distress Ink), pierced and added a dot of Ranger Liquid Pearls (Flamingo) and did a bit of fussy cutting.

CPC ST96

I've colored the images with Copics and the white you see is Smooch (pearlized acrylic accent paint, Moonlit) I've added the Liquid pearls to the center of the flowers, too.

The inside Scripture is from a set called Rest and Renewal from Taylored Expressions and I've cut it out using the Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 6.

Well, that's it for now! Thanks for looking and may the rest of your week be a blessing!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment