Thursday, April 21, 2011

Congrats to CPC's 100th CASE Challenge!

Hello Delightful friends and family!!
Congratulations to Christian Paper Crafts!! We had our 100th CASE challenge called Wednesday Case Artist (yes, I'm a day late with the congrats but I was so happy to see that we are case-ing Angela Coles from Toucan Scraps! She is such a delight to have on the design team and has a wonderful digi store so be sure and check out the Christian Paper Crafts Creative Blog for all the details!




This sunflower stamp is from Hero Arts and I'm sure that it has been retired for a loooong time, I've stamped twice and colored both, then cut out the second flower and used dimensionals to pop it up! The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions (Care & Comfort set). I've stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and then colored with Copics (YR23, Y08,Y17, E25, E37) I've used Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam (Espresso Bean) for the center of the flower for a little shine.
Bazzill card stock (not sure of the names of the c/s but they are a gold, yellow and green) and the white card stock is from the lss and I'm not sure the brand but I believe it's 100lb c/s, great for stamping and using the Copic markers. To embellish I used 4 medium adhesive pearls from my stash.

Inside of the card:
I stamped off using the sunflower stamp and Distress Ink, Antique Linen, then stamped the sentiment (Taylored Expressions - Care & Comfort set) with the Memento, Rich Cocoa.

I like the clean and simple design and I kept true to Angela's, although the stamp is quite different and the colors aren't exact. Thanks for letting me share with you!

Friday is a fun member blog hop at the Christian Paper Crafts Creative Blog! Hope you'll join us!!



Have a wonderful day and God bless.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment