Friday, April 22, 2011

Fun on Friday (Layers) "Joy"

(This is my second post today, if you are looking for the Blog Hop for Christian Paper Crafts scroll down!)

Thanks for visiting!! This evening I'm sharing a card I did for the Fun on Friday #102 at Christian Paper Crafts. It's all about layers. The challenge hostesses Jonia and Robyn challenged us to "Put some layers on our project to reflect the depth of God's mighty love" so that's what I've done with this. The verse that came to mind as I was putting this card together is from John 15:11 "These things I have spoken to you, that my joy remain in you, and that your joy may be full."


This stamp is from Taylored Expressions (Christmas Blessing) but joy is something that is available all year round!! Isn't that a pretty font.

Here is a close up of all those layers!! Base + white + green + stamped image on white + white + stamped image on teal/aqua (not sure of the real name but the colored card stocks are all Bazzill). The stamped background is from Taylored Expressions called Miniature Motifs and the Diamond/script stamp is from Technique Tuesday (sorry I'm not sure of the set.) Ribbon is American Crafts. The ink I've used is Memento Pear Tart. Lots of layers but a very easy card! (I probably will add some adhesive pearls to the top corner that is kinda naked but I didn't want to take the time to retake the pics!! Sorry!)


Thanks again for visiting and I pray you have a blessed Resurrection Sunday and may you find the joy of the Lord through the hope we have in Jesus Christ!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Natalie,

    Your card is so pretty! I love anything with layers,and the colors you went with are so nice. Thank you for sharing this with us all.

    I hope you have a blessed Easter with the ones you love.

    ReplyDelete