Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 3 of the Birthday Celebration at Christian Paper Crafts!

Welcome back and God bless you for visiting today!! This is the 3rd challenge as we celebrate our 2nd Birthday at CPC!! I hope you are joining in our festivities, there are some fabulous prizes to be won!! Check out the details here at the CPC CREATIVE BLOG


Todays challenge is to CASE, Cindy Coutts our founder! Her gallery is amazing! I have to tell off on myself, I was cruising her gallery trying to pick out one card to CASE and I was having a difficult time choosing and it was getting late and I ran across one CAS card (or so I thought) and thought this would be perfect (even though I have a hard time with CAS!!) And was really pleased with the outcome. Then I began looking a little closer and realized Cindy's "card" was really the inside of her card!! Oh brother, did I feel silly!! But that just shows her work is fabulous inside and out. But as I got to thinking about it, the Lord reminded me, that just as Cindy is a new creation in Christ, it is what He has done for her on her inside that really counts! So I got a mini sermon out of making this card! To God be the glory!


Here is my card:


CPC WCA#102


Ingredients: Stamp: Hero Arts (Curly Flowers) Unity (Devoted - Ippity); Ink: Palette, black; Paper: Bazzill card stock, Neenah Bright white, card stock; Scraps of paper to piece the leaves. Copics:RV17, YR07; Ranger Liquid Pearls, Rouge. Finished card: A2


Thanks for looking and leaving a delightful comment! Have a blessed day!!




Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I haven't had time to look at your blog in a while, and was catching up today. Cute cards! You've been busy! Have a happy Mother's Day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards collection !!If you are used the pink color in flower they looks more beautiful card ,Added some more designs with multi color applying....
    plastic id cards online
    plastic gift cards

    ReplyDelete