Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Sketch Challenge "Happy 4th of July"

It's Tuesday!! Time for a fun sketch from Gloria at Christian Paper Crafts!  Be sure and make your way over to the Creative Blog and link up and join the fun.  I LOVE sketches!  It really gets the creative juices flowing and although my cards do not always look exactly like the sketch it is enough to get me started!  Hope you enjoy my 4th of July card. 
CPC - ST115



Closeup of the embossing.  I was actually trying to do a double emboss (another challenge, but that didn't work out - I'll have to read up on that technique) but I couldn't just let this paper go to waste.

Here are the ingredients:  DESIGNER PAPER, Karen Foster Designs, Fireworks Finale; CARD STOCK, Bazzill; STAMP SET: Taylored Expressions, 4th of July set; INKS:  Memento, tuxedo black; Archival, crimson; COPIC MARKERS: R27, B29; EMBOSSING FOLDER, ProvoCraft Stars, Cuttlebug; RIBBONS AND BUTTONS, stash.  Finished size A2

Have a blessed day and remember to share a smile and a kindness with someone today!


Photobucket

1 comment: