Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Just Scootin' By to say Happy Birthday!

(This is my second post for the day, scroll down to see the Christian Paper Crafts Gracious Glimpse!)

Hey there Delightful friends and family!
Here's a super cute new stamp I've gotten from The Sweet Stamp Shop (Nicole Rixon, owner).  I've been following Savannah O'Gwynn ( Savannahland2 blog) for quite a while and saw her using some of these stamps and she shared a nice way to store the stamps on YouTube. So easy and makes so much sense!  Thanks Savannah!!! 

I just love this scooter, it's perfect for paper piecing (One is in my gallery at Christian Paper Crafts) and now this one which I've colored with Copics Markers.  I've lots of fall birthdays in my family so I'll be using this one soon!



Ingredients:  Designer Paper: BoBunny Forever Fall Collection; Bazzill & Neenah card stock; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; American Crafts ribbon; button (my stash); Darice Hemp cord; Taylored Expressions, Scallop Die; Spellbinders Nestabilities Label One; Copics: Yo7,14,15,16,18; E07,09; Black 100; B0000, BG01, 10; C1; Y02; Colorless Blender.

Here is a Scripture to encourage you today!
Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the LORD, The Creator of the ends of the earth, Neither faints nor is weary. His understanding is unsearchable.  Isaiah 40:28

Have an excellent day!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. OH MYYYYYYYYY! I love love love this little scooter--you totally make it zoom off the card! LOVE your papers and your coloring! FAB job!!! I'm so glad you are enjoying your SSS stamps:) THANKS for lifting me up today--you are amazing!! Many blessings to you!!!

    ps...be sure to load this up on our flickr site::: http://www.flickr.com/groups/sweetstampshop/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie! I love this! Awww, you did such a great job.... is this the same Natalie that lives so close to the SSS headquarters? If so, WOW you are fast! I just shipped these to you! Thank you so much for sharing what you made... it makes our day! BIG HUGS! N.

    ReplyDelete