Thursday, January 12, 2012

HELLO! BLD #22 & CPS #250

Hi Delightful Friends and Family! 
Today I'm sharing a card for fun.  Two challenges, a sketch and a color challenge.
Lori Boyd is starting up her challenges again (yay!!) This week is a color challenge and I'm using one of her digis from the Sugar Sticks Collection named Sallie (isn't she adorable?!)

Yummy colors!

Here is my card using the sketch from Card Positioning Systems #250

I'm trying really hard to only use paper from my scrap basket so unfortunately I cannot tell you what designer paper I've used.  The card stock is Bazzill and Neenah (bright white).  I've used the Marvy Uchida punch to punch out the image and the Fiskars border punch (Upper Crest) for the side border, EK Success Corner punch (one of my fav tools) rounded the bottom edges of the card base.  The sentiment stamp is from Taylored Expressions (Bugabee set) and the ink is Palette, black, I've used my scissors to cut the ends of the paper.   I've accented Sallie's dress, bow and shoes using Smooch pearlized accent ink (moonlit, sassy pink).  The Copic markers used are: E09, E15, E18, E35; R000, R00, R11, R21, R81, R83, R85;   The finished card is A2 size.

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful week!  God bless.

"The Lord is not slow in keeping His promise, as some understand slowness.  He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."   2 Peter 3:9

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What a cute little girl! and such a sweet card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card--I LOVE that little gal! Her dress is so pretty! Great papers--and CONGRATS on using SCRAPS!! I love it! Great job:)

    ps...thanks for always leaving some love on my blog! You made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Natalie!! I love your card and I am super happy you joined in the fun at BLD Challenges! I sure hope to see you back next time!! YAY!! Big Hugs - LORi

    ReplyDelete