Friday, January 27, 2012

Miss You - STV12FRI1


Hello Delightful friends and family!
Happy Saturday morning to you! (actually it's technically still Friday night here on the west coast but getting closer to the midnight hour!) I spent all morning at the church preparing for the online Gospel of John Bible study which will post this weekend and got the other church responsibilites finished early since the little kiddos are with their momma and daddy today.  Kelly is doing much better but still not well enough to go to work and they are staying home with her.   So I was able to get a lot done today and will be able to relax and not be so rushed during the weekend. 
I've been playing (experimenting) at my craft table with Distress Stains and watercolor paper.  Trying to go outside the box and do something different.  I think I achieved "different"!  But I managed to squeeze in a challenge along with it.  My friend and neighbor (actually Brenda lives in  the town over from me, but in blogland it would definitely qualify as neighbor!) is sponsoring the Friday Free For All challenge at Stamp TV this week.  Yay, Brenda!!!  Her challenge, should we accept the assignment is to make a card using a flower PLUS use at least two different shapes.  So, I've accepted the challenge and I've used a circle and a square (easy peasy!) and I've used the Botanical Stamp Set from Gina K Designs. Mission Accomplished!


Here are the deets:  Inks: Memento, Tuxedo black; Distress Ink, Frayed Burlap; Distress Stains: Tea Dye, Weathered Wood, Mustard Seed, Tumbled Glass, Worn Lipstick, Fired Brick, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters;  Bazzill card stock; American Crafts, ribbon; Queen & Co rhinestone; EK Success Scallop Circle border punch.  The finished card size is 4.25 x 5.5


"The mind of sinful man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace." Romans 8:6

Thanks for looking and leaving a delightful comment!  Enjoy the weekend!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment