Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 6 of CPS Anniversary Sketches (#37)

Hello again!!  Hope you are enjoying these sketches celebrating Card Positioning Systems Anniversary celebration.  It just dawned on me that I skipped day 5 so I'll have to post that later (after I make a card!!)This card I made for my 1 year old granddaughter Tucker Lynn.  I just love this fun image called Hillie.  Hillie is from the Bug and Roo Line at By Lori Designs

CPS#37

Here are the ingredients: From theTaylored Expressions Key Ingredient January 2012 kit: DP Crate Paper, Paper Heart collection, Bazzill card stock. Neenah card stock in bright white for printing digi image and sentiment. Copics:  R000, R00, R01, R11, R27, R81, R83, R85, E11, E13, E15.  Fiskars border punch: Upper Crest; Ranger stickles, Distress Ink: Worn lipstick.

Thanks for looking and have a blessed evening!! 

With my whole heart I have sought You; Oh, let me not wander from Your commandments! Your word I have hidden in my heart, That I might not sin against You. Blessed are You, O LORD! Teach me Your statutes.  With my lips I have declared All the judgments of Your mouth. 
 Psalm 119:10-13


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. OH MY! That little gal is just tooooo cute! Great papers and I LOVE that sketch--I really should play along with CPS soon!!!

    ReplyDelete