Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #153

Hello Delightful friends and family!
Have to make this brief, I'm heading out of town in the morning and still have lots to do!

It seems like I've been making quite a few sympathy cards here lately and here is another one to share that I made for a dear friend of the family whose wife passed away this week.  My husband will be performing the service and if you would lift him up in prayer I'd appreciate it. It's difficult and yet a joy at the same time, knowing that she is with her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  I will be out of town and won't be able to be with him for a little moral support but praise the Lord, we can pray and know that the God of all comfort will be with all of them during this time.

Here is the sketch I used for inspiration, be sure and check out Karen's blog HERE:


(Inside of card)

Here are the supplies used:  Stamps: Taylored Expressions (Summer Afternoon and Care & Comfort) Designer Paper: My Minds Eye (Stella Rose) Bazzill card stock; Memento Tuxedo Black ink and Distress Ink, Broken China; Dies: Taylored Expression Medium Scallop border; Spellbinders Classic Circle; Ribbon (Taylored Expressions Key Ingredient kit)

Thanks for visiting and God bless!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh Natalie, What a beautiful and sweet card! I will lift your husband up in prayer and hope you have a nice time away! Hugs and blessings dear sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card and a wonderful post. Sending prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie, this is beautiful. Please visit my blog for a surprise. http://inklinedtocreate.blogspot.com/2012/03/liebster-dearest-share-love-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you have had to make another sympathy card---I'm so sorry for your friend and their loss. Praying for your husband! Praying that the Lord would surround your friend's family with love and peace right now during this difficult time! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natalie this is a beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete