Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Hello Delightful friends and family!
Here is a card I made my mom for her birthday, which is today but we are celebrating with a birthday dinner tomorrow (Friday) night.  I paper pieced the stamp (Taylored Expressions - Faith in Bloom) using the So Sophie Collection from My Minds Eye.  The card stock is Bazzill  from my Key Ingredient kit (Taylored Expressions) and so is the ribbon. I've used the Liquid Pearls (Ranger, flamingo) to accent the flower.  The inks used are Memento Tuxedo black and Distress Ink, Frayed Burlap.

 


Inside stamp is from Taylored Expressions (Make a Wish set) and the diecut flower base is from a Key Ingredient kit.

Here is a picture of my mom teaching the girls (two of her great granddaughters Riley and Tucker - my son's girls) a little "hand jive" this past Sunday.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ.  Ephesians 1:3

Have a blessed day!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card--great papers and colors...and that RIBBON!!! OH MY! LOVE:)

    Beautiful pic of your mother and your granddaughters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely card! What a sweet photo too!

    ReplyDelete