Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Little Note - MFTWSC80

Hello Delightful friends and family!
Hope your Saturday is going well.  I've been fighting this cold but life goes on doesn't it?!  Today I had scheduled a yardwork day at a dear friends home (who also happens to be one of the widows in our church) I extended the invite to my Sunday School Class who all seemed very excited about helping out last Sunday.  Now mind you I only have 6 regular students (three missing last week) and it's summer so... I had one youngster come and help me.  I know not the greatest turnout but we got a lot done just the two of us in four hours. We will have another work day this summer because the yard is huge and just too much work for one!  Next time I'm sure there will be more helping hands!

Here's a card I did for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Challenge.
 I've used two stamp sets from MFT: PI Blessed Mouse and the front sentiment PI - Violin Girl.

I colored this cutie with my Copic Markers and then paper pieced the blouse, I stamped the flowers again and colored them, popped them up with a dimensional. All of the designer paper is from the Country Drive Collection (Echo Park), which I have been hoarding!

The Tropical Funky Flower brads are from Creative Impressions and I've added a dot of liquid pearls (Ranger); I've also added a dot to the flowers in the basket.  

(inside - I used the leftover negative Deckled rectangle - solid green card stock)

Other ingredients: Bazzill card stock; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Spellbinders Deckled Rectangle (Nestabilities); MFT, Die-namics Mini Tabs, Fishtail Flags Stax and Notched Border.

Thanks for visiting! Have a blessed Sunday and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

We are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which He prepared beforehand so that we might walk in them.  Ephesians 2:10


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card--I LOVE your coloring and that little mouse! ADORABLE:)

    That is super sweet of you to help out another church member! And that's super duper sweet that your student came along with you! The Lord blesses those who bless others!!! Prov. 11:25

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweetness! love her floral print top! darling card, Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is as sweet as can be! LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another WOW Natalie and I think you have your coloring down pat. May have to get me some copics! Hope you are well dear sister!

    ReplyDelete