Saturday, August 18, 2012

Summer Fun - digi layouts

Hello Delightful friends and family,
I've been playing catch up on my scrapbooking and have decided the only way to do that is by going digital.  I've been having fun!  It will be quite a while before I'm caught up but with 4 grandkids to scrapbook, this is the way to go for me, for now.  These are recent photos that I scrapbooked.  I have been trying to get the youngest granddaughter (Tucker Lynn, 21 months) some pages done for her book and I'll be sharing those soon!  I'm trying to start from the earliest age with her and move forward so if you've been around my blog for a while, (fyi) I do not have a new little one but I'm just that far behind in my scrapbooking!
This is Jakob training for the Olympics!

The 3 oldest are having fun in the "swimming" pool.

I have to use Publisher 10 for the design work and the digital papers and elements are from A Cherry On Top and Shabby Princess.  Both sites have quite a few items to download for free and A Cherry On Top has a huge amount on sale.  I will have to put Photoshop Elements on my wish list since the version I have isn't compatible with the new computer, of course that means I'm going to have to learn something new!! ;-)

Thanks for visiting!

It is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure.  Philippians 2:13


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. You have got a great idea---catching up with scrapbooking through digital pages! FAB! LOVE these--fun photos;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pages Natalie!!! Those kiddos look like the are having a great time!!! Good for you getting some scrapbooking done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, go Natalie! Digital!! I'm super impressed and excited. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving your digital layouts and I am with you, you have to go digital to keep up.

    Love, love the layouts girl!

    ReplyDelete