Monday, September 3, 2012

Sweet - Twisted Pixel Challenge Sept 2012

Hello Delightful Friends and Family!
Another layout!  This is of the youngest of our granddaughters.  This is Tucker Lynn at 2 months old.
This layout was done with the Sugar and Spice Kit and Alphas by Isabel Mendez of Crisdam Designs.  I'm hoping to enter it in the Twisted Pixels Challenge for September (as soon as I'm approved to post on their forum!) Here is the sketch from Gotta Pixel plus there were some added "must haves" included with the challenge: polka dot paper, an arrow, journaling card, cluster of flowers, and ribbons or string.




  
Here are two updated pictures of Tucker Lynn at 22 months old! Look at those mischievious dark brown eyes, gorgeous! AND she does not like to be still so I can take her picture! She loves to explore and get into EVERYTHING!! Good thing my house is pretty much childproof. I took these pictures last week.  So you can see I'm really behind in my scrapbooking!

She looks so serious!

Thanks for looking! Have a great week.

Oh give thanks to the LORD!  Make known His deeds among the peoples!  Sing to Him, sing psalms to Him; Talk of all His wondrous works!  Psalm 105:1-2

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Natalie, wow I love your page it is beautiful! Your GK are the most adorable! Bet you can't keep yours hands off of them!! Thanks for sharing your photo's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tucker is a beautful little girl and you used her photo to make an awesome page layout. Love what you did with your design. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the updated photos and the page is just too "SWEET"! She has a little bit of her Grammie in her! Great page Natalie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOVE your page, Natalie! I LOVE the flowers and papers! And the updated pics are too precious! She reminds me of my little niece! LOOOOOOOOOOOVE:)

    ReplyDelete