Saturday, February 23, 2013

Make a Wish - seize the Birthday #7 and LOVEFEST2013C


Good morning Delightful Friends and Family!

It's Saturday morning and I'm embarrassed to say I'm still in my jammies and on my second cup of coffee!  Hubby is gone for most of the day and I thought I'd get a card posted and then it will be off to the church to get my duties done and then back home for a little craft time and a little housework time... or maybe a lot of craft time and a little less chore time (ha!)
Here is my card for two challenges:


 I've added some sweet little Twinklettes (Taylored Expressions) for some added bling and a more feminine touch.  If you enlarge the picture you can see it better (I hope!)  I've also used the chalkboard technique on this card, too.


 Ingredients: 
Taylored Expressions: Take Note Frame 3 die, Key Ingredient Kit: MME - Meadowlark Collection,  Bazzill card stock: Atlantic; 
Other card stock: black and charcoal colors (my stash)
Stamps: WOW! Stamps Designed o Emboss "Make a Wish" set 16;
 Ranger Distress Marker: Picket Fence: 
Ink: Tsukineko, Brilliance Moonlit White.

Thanks for visiting and hope you'll come back often!

Unless Your law had been my delight, I would have perished in my affliction. Psalm 119:52


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh what an excellent card! I love your chalkboard effect and those dandelions are lovely! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize The Birthday this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the chalkboard effect!!! fantastic card :)
    so glad you joined us on Seize The Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love the effect with the dandelions

    Thanks for joining us at Seize The Birthday this week
    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat way to use the sketch, I love the look of the flowers on black paper. Overall a cool looking card. So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete