Thursday, March 28, 2013

Buttons and Blessings! MFTWSC117 and WAW#73

Hello Delightful friends and family!
Hope this finds everyone well and getting prepared for their Resurrection Sunday celebrations.  
It's always a busy weekend here getting prepared for Sundays since hubs is a pastor. We are always celebrating Jesus! But with it being Easter we do have a special dinner with our family on Sunday afternoon.  I also want to get a couple of the granddaughters new dresses for Sunday and hopefully one of them will be able to go to our Sunday service.  Anyway.... I'm counting my blessings and... my buttons are organized nicely in a spice rack according to color! (lol)
  Isn't this is the cutest little Pure Innocence stamp.  She reminds me so much of my youngest granddaughter Tucker Lynn.


Here is Tucker Lynn age 2 one of our little blessings. This was taken last weekend. I was glad to get a decent picture of her, lately she's been growling at me.  Don't know what's up with that but maybe it's the outfit!

I'm entering my card in two challenges: 

Here are the ingredients:  Stamps: Cute as a Button (MFT); Designer Paper, MME (Collectable 6x6 paper pad); Bazzill and Neenah card stock; Washi Tape (Glitz and Bella Blvd); Button (stash) Colored with Copics; Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa and Archival black. Dies: MFT (Fishtail Flag Stax) and Spellbinders Nestabilities Circle and Scallop Circle. EK Success corner rounder punch. Ranger Stickles.

Thanks so much for visiting and God bless. 

He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?  Romans 8:32


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. A very sweet card and the count your buttons/blessings is adorable.
    Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday; we love seeing your wonderful art work and we really appreciate you taking time to join us.
    I pray abundant Easter Blessings for you and your loved ones.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely darling! Thanks SO MUCH for sharing with us, and please know how very grateful we are to have you share. Have a great week, and may God bless you as you continue to create for Him.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie, this is a gorgeous card. I love what you did with this darling PI image. Your sketch works perfect for this image. It is a beautiful card, so beautifully put together with lots of love. This is an important Sunday for all of us, although for a Pastor I am sure there is a lot of extra work, making their sermons a little extra special. I'll bet your husband does an amazing job. Our Pastor loves for the women to wear hats on Easter Sunday. I am not a hat person so don't wear one but I always love his sermons, not just on Easter but every Sunday and Wednesday. Hope to see you while I am out there for two weeks. I'll make sure to come in while you are working.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Natalie! I love the sweet girl, and the pic of your grand daughter is precious!
    Enjoy all the company!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely Adorable Natalie!! Love this Darling PI image and she Soo resembles your Sweet GD too! 8-)

    Hugs & Happy Easter Wishes!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER cute card--LOVE that sentiment!

    And what an adorable pic of Tucker Lynn! LOL to her growling at you-- I bet it is her clothes that made her do that:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natalie you are too funny, but the stamp does look a little like your little lepard. She is adorable. It must be the age because Nathan can get a little growly (if that is a word) sometimes too. Blessings dear Sister.

    ReplyDelete