Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy 6th Birthday - Seize the Birthday #10

Hello Delightful friends and family!
I just wanted to share a quick post this evening.  I've made a masculine birthday card for the Seize the Birthday challenge blog.  No coloring on this so it was quick and easy.  The #6 is a Making Memories sticker that I've had for ages! This sketch would be easy to make a card set with different ages on each card and use both girlie and masculine papers and change out the embellishment with a flower and you could have a variety on hand...


Ingredients:  Designer Paper, Echo Park (Scoot Collection 6x6 pad); Bazzill card stock; Ink: Memento, Love Letters red; Punch: Paper Shapers star; Darice hemp cording, primary colors; Die: MFT, Die-Namics Fishtale Flag Stax.

Hope your week will be a fabulous one!  Thanks for visiting.

The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my song I will praise Him.  Psalm 28:7
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Love it when cute and CAS come together so nicely! Well done, Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card!! Love the star! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card, Natalie! It's a great layout and one could easily use whatever number and colors to make one for either a boy or a girl :D

    I don't have your email, so email me, because I have something to send you ;)

    cassandratrask@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always remind me that I need to play along with this Seize the Birthday challenge-- wouldn't it be great to have birthday cards on hand?! LOL! I need to remember to play along before I get to your blog post though:) LOL!

    LOVE this card--I LOVE that you used up an old sticker that you've had! That's awesome! LOVE those papers!! You rock! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! What great paper for a birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great masculine card. Love the numbers and the papers. Perfect sentiment! You did a great job on this card Natalie. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful birthday card! Love the buttoned star!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another one I missed and such a great card. Love the numbered paper.

    ReplyDelete