Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy Birthday, Jakob! Seize the birthday #8

Hello Delightful friends and family
Here's our little guy who is turning a big 6 years old.  He loves camo and anything military (typical boy!) so I've made a birthday card that I have a feeling he will like a lot (as much as a six year old can like - this grammie totally gets it!)


Here is the sketch from seize the Birthday that I used for this card.



inside
Ingredients:  Bugaboo Digi stamps; Reminisce Stickers (American Hero signature series); Misc Alpha stickers; Copic Markers; Bazzill and Neenah card stock; Cuttlebug embossing folder, stars; Distress Inks: Frayed burlap; MFT - Die Namics Notched border. I'm not sure of the manufacturer of the designer desert camo paper.

Thanks so much for visiting and you can be sure I'll be sharing more pictures of the birthday boy after his party tonight!

This is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it.  Psalm 118:24

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I have grandsons who would love this cute card. You did a great job! I want to get that image. Hope I can make a card as cute. Love the embossing and all the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the card is adorable, but not nearly as cute as Jakob! Thanks for sharing this - it's really sweet and I'd love to have you link it at WAW.
    Hope you're doing well.
    Blessings,
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Natalie!! This card is PERFECT for your grandson!!! Those papers and that image--TOOOOO CUTE:) Happy birthday, Jakob!! I hope you enjoy your special day! Psalm 118:24

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie - this is awesome! I bet he got all excited about it! Great job and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a cute card!! What a cute little boy too! I hope he had a fun birthday and liked his card :) Thanks so much for joining us at Seize The Birthday this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so cute! What a sweet little smile your grandson has! Your card is perfect and I'll bet he will love it! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awe what a cutie pie that little guy is :) and i LOVE your card with the dog tags!! awesome job (as always) girl :) So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday

    ReplyDelete