Monday, April 1, 2013

Not Old, Vintage! Happy Birthday Kerry Bear! STB#11

Hello Delightful friends and family!

Here is a card I made for my sweetie pie's birthday.  His B-I-G day is Tuesday and I wish I could say we have B-I-G plans but we don't.  We both have to work and in the evening we have our weekly prayer meeting and then he studies for Thursday night Bible Study.  So... we will wait until Friday to go out to dinner and maybe catch a movie.  In the meantime, I'm entering this in the Seize the Birthday challenge #11. I took some liberties with the sketch but it's all in fun anyway!  I think it's great to have extra birthday cards on hand!! 




Here's my birthday boy, Kerry with our granddaughter Tucker Lynn.


Ingredients:  Designer Paper - DCWV The Natural Pack (8x8); Paper Accents premade card base in white.  Stamp: Wood mount Hampton Arts - 7 Gypsies "collections from the journey"; Sizzix Tim Holtz Mover and Shaper Dies (Mini Jalopy); Embossing Folder (brick); Dimensional Pearls (Adirondack, Terra Cotta) Dies: Taylored Expressions Chevron border, Spellbinders Nestabilities Hexagons; Ink: Tsukineko Brilliance Moonlit white.

Thanks for looking!  

For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich. 2 Cor 8:9

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Well happy birthday to him! It's my birthday on Saturday, and we are having a garage sale, lol. That's not my idea of celebrating, but my family will be with me, and that's really all I want.

    I love your card...perfect masculine card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! this is a SUPER Masculine Birthday card! It's always a challenge for me to do masculine cards So I am really loving this ! I know your Sweetie will Love this Too! Wonderful dp's and love the vintage die cut car too! Just Fabulous Natalie! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an amazing manly card! I'm sure he loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natalie,

    Thank you for the sweet birthday wishes - my son and I had a very happy birthday :) And a big HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY to your husband. I hope he had a great day! Your card is fabulous! I absolutely love it.

    Have a blessed day, my friend! Thanks for entering the giveaway :)

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natalie what a wonderful card and what a great photo. Need to scrap that one. I hope he had a wonderful birthday even though you were busy. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card, I love that vintage car! You did a fabulous job on this great masculine card. I will be casing this one. I love it! I'm sure he had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete