Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Thoughts and Prayers - WAW #95

Hello Delight friends and family.  
Just a quick post to share a card I made.  My cousin passed away a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to make a handmade card to send to the family.  It seems here of late I've been needing more of these cards of comfort.  I've kept a simple design and wanted the sentiments to be the focus.
The stamp sets I've used are from Taylored Expressions (Summer Days and Care and Comfort)


Inside sentiment is framed out with coordinating design paper from the front.
I'm sharing this card at Word Art Wednesday #95 Anything Goes

Ingredients:  Design Paper: Cosmo Cricket Tea for Two
Ink: Memento Pistachio
Card Stock: Bazzil
Ribbon: Key Ingredient Kit (Taylored Expressions)
Dies: Spellbinders Scallop Circle Nestabilities
Punches: Corner Rounder (EK Success)  

Thanks for visiting!  Have a blessed week.

Make Your face shine upon Your servant, And teach me Your statutes. Psalm 119:135

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card, Natalie! The sentiments are both really lovely! I'm sure they will feel the prayerful hug that this card is!
    I'm sorry for your loss! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Natalie, your card is super fantastic. I love the circular vine stamp. It is so gorgeous. I'm sure the card will be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am at the age where cards of comfort are needed. This one is beautiful.
    We love to seeing your work and I say, “Thank you so very much for posting with us”.
    Blessings
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natalie! First, let me extend my condolences on the death of your cousin. I hope the family is healing, helped with the special love you are showing them with the card. So simple, and so lovely.

    You are so talented. How blessed they are to have you in their lives.
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card, one I'm sure will bring the family comfort. I'm sorry to hear about your cousin. Blessings to you dear one. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just LOVELY, Natalie! Your cards are always SO sweet and just really express your love for the Lord. Thanks for sharing with us, and have an awesome week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. I'm trying to email you. Can you please try to email me as well in case I can't reach you!? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natalie, so sorry for your loss. I've been needing a lot of them to. I love the sentiment and verse you used. I think I will be going to Taylors store to get them. I can also use them for our Church's cards that we send. Beautiful card and a beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY! I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin, Natalie!!! I'll be praying for peace and comfort for your family <3

    This is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Natalie, I am so sorry to hear about your cousin passing away! I will certainly be praying for you and the family. As always, your card is beautiful. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Natalie,
    I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin. This card is lovely, and the message is very heart warming.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so sorry for your loss, this is a perfect card, so soft. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another beauty Natalie and definitely a wonderful sentiment. Sorry for the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, I love the CAS design and colors. Wonderful bow. Thanks for blessing us with your artwork last week and hope you join us this week for another Inspirational Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs and blessings!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete