Friday, November 1, 2013

Under the Weather? MFTWSC148, SACC#31 and 2TC62

Hello Delightful friends and family!!  
Hope you are ready for a new month because November is here! Our family has a lot of birthdays this month so I'll be spending my free time making cards and getting ready for our Ladies Ministry Christmas Party.  Here is another card for the set I'm making my sister.  Each one has a different theme, but I am using the same base for each.  I've also made her six 3x3 sized cards with matching envelopes and they are all kid-themed.(Don't spill the beans, Shae!!)  Her little grandbabies are on the East coast and she lives on the West coast so I thought it would be fun for her to send them some little notes.  It's always fun to get something in the mail!

This card I'm entering in the following challenges:





Here's the sketch I've used.

Here are the ingredients:
Designer Paper: My Mind's Eye (My Girl Collection); 
Card Stock: Bazzill, Neenah, Desert Storm (Scrapper's Edge base kit set)
Stamp: MFT, Under the Weather - Pure Innocence 
Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black
Dies: Spellbinder, Nestabilities and MFT Die-Namics
Colored with Copic Markers
Liquid Pearls, Peacock feathers and Pearl (Ranger)
Technique: Paper piecing, diecutting and Copic Markers to color.

 Thanks so much for visiting!!  Have an excellent day :-)

"Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure."  Philippians 2:12-13
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Very Sweet! Mail is good...and rare these days so kudos for you to make these for your sister. I am sure she will love them :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm sure that your sister will appreciate your thoughtful gift! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie, she is so cute and sweet. I love PI images. This is a darling card, beautiful coloring. That is a fabulous gift you are giving your sister and I am sure she is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Card, Natalie! Great job w/the coloring - I just don't have the patience for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet. Thanks for playing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful get well card! Great image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Feel better card! So cute! Thanks for joining us over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love the great paper piecing you've done and the lamp shade is so great!

    ReplyDelete